![]() |
| A few hours after my arrival in SD... |
On the flight there, I sat next to an 18 year old marine. He shook his head at me when I ordered a drink, telling me he didn't believe I was old enough to purchase alcohol and questioning me about my age. He'd just finished with basic training and was returning home before being deployed. He made me smile and feel pretty. :)
Once on the ground, I called Malignus to let him know I'd arrived. Within a few minutes, he was standing in front of me looking particularly deprived of elleehugs. I pounced him, and we headed out the only exit to the entire airport. He carried my bag to his car, and we were on our way!
I always savor the drive from the airport. It's so full of hope and potential and excitement. There's really nothing like it. It's my favorite part of every trip, even though the best is yet to come. Perhaps it's because the best is yet to come, and that's one of the greatest feelings ever.
On the drive home, we caught up, and he listened to me babble incessantly about this and that and all things ellee. We picked up a pizza, plenty of heart shaped chocolate, and enough supplies to last us through breakfast the next morning. Once back in his apartment, I began to unpack my things when suddenly my ears perked up to the sound of running water. It continued for a few minutes and then stopped.
Soon he appeared and told me to take off my shoes and socks. "We're going on a romantic barefoot walk through the snow covered parking lot," he explained. "Just to the dumpster and back," he assured me. "You can hold my hand." I pleaded with him to wait until I'd warmed up, but he was firm, and eventually I bared my feet and followed him outside. He told me I could run ahead, but I much preferred holding his hand and clung to him the entire time. The ground was cold, and it stung. I tried walking on my heels, then my toes, then my heels again, yet still it hurt. My only comfort was in his smile, and the twisted notion that this would be fun to blog about. :P
Once back inside, he led me to the bathtub, where I soaked my feet and warmed up again, content in my own good-girlishness. I dried off and made my way into the bedroom where he was waiting for me. It had been a couple of hours since I'd landed, you see, and it was time for spanking (hooray!).
I happily went over his lap and felt my yoga pants and panties lowered down to my knees. He produced a REALLY serious looking paddle that I'll detail in a later post and proceeded to warm me up quite vigorously. Despite my best efforts, I flailed and squirmed and wiggled until he pinned my right arm to my lower back and reassuringly squeezed my hand in his own. I finally accepted my situation and stopped fighting, only to find myself facing yet another challenge.
During my last visit with Malignus in October, we'd broken THREE canes! To replace them, I'd gotten him a rattan cane and a delrin cane for Christmas. In all honesty, the delrin cane was purchased because I have no sense of self preservation around this man, and the rattan cane was meant to provide me with some measure of relief. After all, he couldn't *only* use the delrin, right? Right?!
![]() |
| Behold The Broken Rattan Cane! |
...leaving only the delrin cane, to continue being super bendy and ouchie and unbreakable. Harumph.
After taking pictures (as shown above) of my bottom and the demolished cane, we cozied up with pizza and a movie and then snuggled and talked into the wee hours of the morning.
We spent the next day being domestic and making a big yummy breakfast. We watched the cutest movie ever (It's called Up! Watch it! It's adorable!) and then headed out to meet ironxrose to do some shopping for Malignus. Despite not allowing me to wear a coat into the store, he let me wear his jacket back to the car and took an extra set of keys so he could leave the engine running and return me to a warm, toasty vehicle. So. Much. Love.
Once home again, I started dinner while he queued up Avatar. I've seen the movie before, but I managed to sleep through about 75% of it the first time, so Malignus began to lecture me about paying better attention to movies that had done as well as Avatar in the box office. Instead of being agreeable, I was quick to point out that Justin Bieber had also done pretty well in the box office. I was promptly escorted to the bedroom for a good solid six of the cane, which left me rubbing my bottom and wondering where I'd left my good sense. Apparently I'd left it back on the east coast, because in no more than a few minutes, I'd repeated my mistake.
I unsuccessfully tried to talk my way back out of the mess I'd made while he reproduced the dreadful delrin cane and pointed to the bed. I put myself in position and waited for my sentence. "Twelve," he declared, since I hadn't learned the first time.
![]() |
| Caned again! |
We soon discovered that a pipe had broken in the bedroom, flooding the carpet and requiring the services of a plumber well into the night. We scrambled to hide the implements, and I eased a pair of soft pajama pants over the welts that decorated my skin. I watched Avatar in his arms while the plumber sloshed around and fixed the broken parts. All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, but I do think there's a lesson to be learned!
First a broken cane, then a broken pipe, and both on the next to last stroke! If you ask me, I'd say it's probably less expensive to stick with the nice leather implements and leave those destructive canes under the bed! ;)



Justin Bieber!! I think you were lucky you only got 12!!
ReplyDeleteProbably! Somehow it always sounds a hundred times as funny and a tenth as bratty in my head... :P
DeleteWonderful as always! And yes, things always sound less bratty in your head before you say them don't they? Ha ha
ReplyDeleteMeeshyme
Thank you! :D They really do!
DeleteI think the most sadistic occurrence here is that you were forced to watch Avatar. On a TV screen, no less!
ReplyDeleteI could've been watching Manos: Hands Of Fate on a color warped 1970s CRT television and I'd still have been pretty freaking happy to be me that night!
DeleteThat marine does have a point, you do seem about 12 years old sometimes <3
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had such a wonderful time in South Dakota. You being fulfilled makes me happy. I love you.
Hey! *footstomp* I'm a... *grumble* ;)
DeleteThank you for making it possible for me to have my adventures and be as happy as I am. I always love coming home to you. I love you a bunch <3