Sunday, March 9, 2014

50 Freaks (Part 2): Saturday's Adventures!

Post-Bathtime Ouchiness
Saturday morning greeted me with a thin beam of light shining through a slit in the curtain. I reflexively rolled over to see if YS and Beth were awake yet, and as my body shifted, I was reminded of the fun I had the night before. My bottom and upper back ached just enough to make a smile burst across my face and propel me quietly across the room to inspect myself in the bathroom mirror. I do love marks. My bottom was still an even dusky pink, which it tends to do after a day or two at a party, and my back was speckled with the prettiest purple bruises. 

I crawled back into bed with YS as his phone rang and he tried to sleepily answer. I could hear Beth's voice, and something about breakfast, but YS seemed very confused and clearly hadn't woken up yet. He hung up the phone, and I desperately tried to get the information out of him. Breakfast is serious business! Thankfully, Beth was on her way back to the room, and before long we were all on our way to eat at the Hash House A Go-Go with Mike, Jules, Stacy, Dave, OlympiaSpanker, Corey, Maria, RainySpanker, and Heather. We waited outside for a few minutes before our table was ready, and RainySpanker came up behind me and started rubbing my upper back with his enormous hands. I yelped a little as he pressed into my bruises and felt my knees buckle a bit. He looked puzzled and asked me what was wrong. I implied I was just sore.. cause honestly, I kinda liked being reminded of the soreness, and I didn't want him to stop. What can I say? I'm a little weird, but I like it. YS saw the whole thing and chuckled to himself. At last we were seated and completely stuffed ourselves with a concoction of fried chicken, eggs, biscuits, and bacon. Plus we got to sit in the corner with Corey and Maria! It was a good way to start the day. 

Once back at the hotel, I changed into something cute and met up with TheCaringJoe in my suite. We had been planning a role-play scene that I'd looked forward to for a while now. I haven't done a ton of role-play, but when I do it, I tend to commit to myself to it. I suppose it feels sort of like improv, in which case you just can't break character! Otherwise the scene deteriorates and everyone feels silly. So I took a few minutes to transition into my character's headspace and then we were off!

In this one, he was my Daddy, and I managed to spill apple juice all over myself in an accident involving some misunderstanding over the Adult Cup for Adults, soaking the floor and my clothing with sticky liquid. I'd been warned about this more than once, and he was not too happy with me. Apparently I thought I was too grown up, he declared, and dragged me into the bedroom by my arm, scolding me all the way. Soon my wet clothes were being pulled off, and I was being tossed over his lap for a fairly hard spanking. Maybe I just wasn't warmed up, but it hurt! I squirmed and pleaded and promised to listen next time. I threw my hands behind me to block and quickly found them pinned to my back. He even trapped my kicking legs beneath his own and then refocused his attention on my bottom. Eventually, he stopped, and I gasped for breath. "Finally, bath time!" I thought, right before he produced my hard wooden hairbrush. This actually took me by surprise and sent my thoughts into a frenzy. The thing hurts, and he used it all over my bottom and the backs of my thighs. I didn't have to pretend for a moment as I howled in pain and begged him to stop. After a few minutes, he set the brush aside and pulled me up into his lap for hugs and reassurance. I promised to be good and hopped around a little until it didn't hurt so much.

I was, however, still covered in a thin film of apple juice and in desperate need of a bath. He ran the water and dumped most of a bottle of Disney Princess bubble bath into the tub. When it was full, he helped me in, and I picked out which bath fizzy color tablets I wanted. I chose blue and red so my bath would be purple. I wouldn't turn my nose up at pink, but purple is obviously the best color for bath water. I'd been excited about this bath for a month, so I'd gotten lots of toys. I had a purple glowing jelly fish that floated beneath the bubbles and made them glow when the lights were out. I had a set of dirty dogs (termed OCD dogs by Beth) that had dirt spots that disappeared with warm water and reappeared as they cooled, a rubber ducky, and a wind up set of plastic ducks that kicked around in the water. The OCD dogs also had a hole in their mouths, so they could be filled with water for the explicit purpose of squirting Daddy. I got my first and second warning testing this theory.

In addition to the toys, I also had bathtime coloring supplies, including bath crayons, window markers, and bath paints. Now everyone knows I enjoy coloring, whether it be bunnies or hearties or atheist-themed woodland creatures, but this time I was in the mood for a story. I considered it for a moment, and decided it would be about a Princess, her Daddy, a family of bears, and the heartie people. The OCD dogs would be included in the epic tale. I won't go into detail here, but rest assured that it was an awesome story, complete with graphically illustrated detail, the legendary tale of a people long since forgotten, an unexpected adventure, cookie-based-meals, a magical scepter (it was mine), and a twist at the end, which led to a happy ending for everyone! It had all the makings of a good story. 
Bathtime!
In the end, I pointed out that the big mean bear with bloody fingernails wasn't really so mean, and his red nails were actually painted on by the Princess bear. Since Daddy was being such a good sport, he let me paint his fingernails with red bath-paint. I washed them off with a squirting OCD dog, which led to the "accidental" squirting that bought me strike three. His face turned stern as he told me I'd been warned and pulled me out of the tub. He sat down and deposited me, soaking wet, right over his lap. The spanking probably didn't last half as long as it seemed to, but ouch! does it hurt on wet skin that's just spent a good 30 minutes soaking! I kicked and squirmed and squealed and only settled down and took it once he threatened to get the hairbrush. Finally, it was over, and I was deposited back into the tub, if a bit on the pouty end of the spectrum. He then soaped me up and washed me off before letting me rinse in the purple water. I reluctantly got out of the warm bath and let him dry me off with a big, fluffy towel. I put on a clean "Adventure Time" dress and enjoyed some aftercare lotion and rubs for a bit before YS and Beth returned to the suite. TheCaringJoe gave me some extra hugs and then left so I could get ready for the rest of my day. 

I soon realized I had 30 minutes to get ready for Dirk's birthday party, so I jumped in the shower and did my best impression of Beth, who can be ready faster than any girl I've ever met. I washed my hair, threw on a bit of makeup, and slipped into my Spiderman dress before heading down the hall with YS. I made it exactly on time and was immensely proud of myself. The birthday party was fun, and all the girls got to take Dirk's birthday spanking! I felt extra lucky, cause I got two! You see, I'd snuck away to my suite with Dirk the night before, and since it was past midnight, I asked if he wanted to give me his birthday spanking. He obliged me, and we shared a fun, playful spanking that led to a really nice conversation. I'm glad I got to know Dirk a little better. Beth has always sung his praises, but he really is a great guy.

The party was lots of fun, but afterward I had a little upset and ended up in my bathroom giving me my "PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER, ELLEE" speech that usually happens in my head before I put a smile on my face and head back out. This time, however, as I reapplied my eye makeup, I looked back to see the girls filing in the door. Soon I was surrounded by Jules, Beth, Stacy, Heather, Maria, and Aurora, and I was overwhelmed by emotion. I blurted out "Wait! Don't make me cry! I just did my eyes!" but then there were hugs and words of encouragement and support and love, and I felt like the luckiest girl in the world as we headed back to the party. There really is nothing like girly love piles when you need it. YS was present for all of this and stood in fascinated awe of the events playing out before his eyes.

Once back in the main suite, Beth and I somehow ended up in yet another bathroom, pouring out our hearts and reaffirming how much we mean to each other. Although we both wanted to be out socializing, this was important, and I think we both know where our priorities lie. I'm so grateful she's in my life!

Before too long, we emerged, and YS was close by looking relieved to have found us (oops, maybe we disappeared without letting him know we'd be gone for a while). He had been talking with Robert Wolf and soon I was being escorted to a bedroom for a double strapping from the two of them. Hooray! I've always enjoyed being strapped by Robert. He's very good with leather, and he's got that sadistic thing going on that makes me happy when he enjoys hurting me. We've never played terribly hard, but he always manages to take me right up to the point of screaming where it's nice to be. The double strapping from YS and Robert was every kind of perfect. Beth was thoughtful enough to record it for me, so I think I'll save the details for a future post that includes the video. ;)

I stumbled from the room and spotted Richard Windsor near the door. I needed to snatch him up when I had the chance, so I ran over and greeted him, collecting my hugs. We decided to steal away while we had the chance and headed back to my suite one floor up. Rich has been a prominent source of happiness in my life for well over a year now, and I was glad to have him to  myself for a few hours. We caught up for a little while, and eventually I ended up over his lap. He spanked me for a few minutes, we'd talk, then he'd spank me some more. I've said it before, but it's the best way to catch up with good friends! At Shadow Lane, Rich and I spent 3 hours like this on Saturday night, and at this party we did much the same. When I finally sat up and hugged him tight, he showed me his palm. I assed his hand!!! YESSSSS! It's my first assed hand, you see, so I can be a little proud. Two weeks later to the date, he sent me a picture of his hand, and there's still a tiny blood blister. I suppose I'll be making my amends at BBW next month!

After Rich and I returned to the main suite, things began to thin out. I ended up heading back to the 10th floor to play games with a bunch of us who had gathered in Stacy, Dave, Heather, OlympiaSpanker, and RainySpanker's suite. YS, Beth, and I played on a team together, and we had a rousing game of Likewise in which there was no cheating whatsoever. I agreed to be Beth's spanking proxy in the game so she wouldn't have to get spanked and I'd get extra spankings, but we ended up coming in second! Not bad :) Eventually YS got sleepy (it was probably 5am around this time), so he and Beth went back to our room. I changed into my pajamas and stayed on to play Catchphrase with the remaining late nighters, including Jules, Heather, otkdesire, Aurora, Zoey, Dave, Corey, itsnature, and RainySpanker.

My Beloved FoxyPurse
Catchphrase works best when the teams are even, and it's more fun to play Tops vs Bottoms. So, for the sake of game-related harmony, Jules decided to play as a Top. With every round that ended in victory for the Tops, each member of the winning team got to spank one of the Bottoms. Obviously we all dove for Jules' lap, because she's, um, fair and just or something! Regardless, I think we all started to really build a connection. She's a natural, and it was magical! When the game ended, the Tops had won, so the Bottoms each had to take 15 with "something leather." Being the ultimate "dominate" that she is, Jules took great care in selecting an implement. After perusing the various options, she wisely settled on my purse, which was made of leather and also fashioned to look like a fox. It has since taken the name FoxyPurse, and it played a vital role in our evening. One by one, the Bottoms each clamored for a spot over Jules' lap to receive a taste of FoxyPurse, thus establishing a special bond between the 6 of us. 

Unfortunately, the men in the room weren't quite as thrilled by the blossoming dynamics as we were, and Jules ended up getting spanked as well! Heather, otkdesire, Aurora, Zoey, and I tried to cover our ears and close our eyes, but we couldn't block it all out. Before our very faces, our beloved "dominate" was taken down a notch. Thankfully, we're all very committed and used the experience to strengthen our respect for her as she showed such courage in the face of adversity. Jules had to leave early the following morning, but Heather acted as ring-leader and organized a case on her behalf, which would be brought before Judge Dave the following morning.

After enough laughter to wear most of us out, we started to wrap things up. The sun was already peeking through the curtains, and court was at noon! I began to gather up my things from around the room, when Dave suddenly sat down and helped me topple over his right knee. My pajama pants came down, and it I found myself enjoying a most wonderful spanking before calling it a night. Dave has a very nice way of asserting himself physically, and I always enjoy the effects. This time, he placed his left foot on my hair, which was splayed out in front of me on the floor. I was pinned. It was great! Heather snapped a picture with her phone, which I've included below along with another image she captured of him grabbing me by the ankle. It's interesting how little gestures like that can have such a strong psychological impact.


On that note, I was put back on my feet, and he walked me back to my room. We said goodnight, and I quietly crept back to the bedroom where YS and Beth were sleeping. She was under his right arm, so I slipped into bed and snuggled myself under his left. I love sleeping like this. I can feel his chest rise and fall with each breath and see Beth's peaceful face as she soaks in the comfort of having him lie beside her as she sleeps. I fell asleep in a matter of minutes, content as I could be.

1 comment:

  1. This really was one of the sweetest and most wonderful scenes that I've ever done. It was very very special for me.

    ReplyDelete