Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Ohi! Let Me Introduce Myself...
Hello! I'm Ellee Evergood, and this is my corner of the internet documenting my adventures and thoughts about spanking, D/s, and kink. I figured a bit of an introductory post was in order before jumping into the good stuff.
I've had a lifelong fascination with spanking. It's one of those things that sends shivers up my spine just by hearing the word dropped casually. Like many "hard wired" spankos, I started out bashfully looking the word up in dictionaries and keeping an eye out for mainstream references, then finally discovered the internet and all the others like me.
When I was 18 I got my first spanking from my (now) husband, YS, who was my boyfriend at the time, and I've been enjoying them ever since! We attended our first small party in a cabin with a handful of other spankos in February 2012, and I was hooked. Since then we can't seem to go more than a few months without attending a party or getting together with friends who share our proclivities. In doing so, I feel more fulfilled than I ever thought possible, and I'd like to share some of the awesome. For years I lurked and felt ashamed of my desires. Now I'm quite proud of them. I'm truly a very lucky girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

RAWWWWRRRR!!!! I get to be the first to comment on your now public blog!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited that you're joining the blogging world. I can't wait to read about your adventures and see more of your perfect butt! The spanking world wouldn't be the same without you.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Awwww thank you! You're the sweetest <3<3<3<3<3
DeleteI'm excited about blogging! I love the spanking world! :)
Hullo Ellee you have a nice new blog ,you receive big spanks on your cute botty,love and spanks,Tim,
ReplyDeleteThank you, Tim!
DeleteThis is the first time I've visited your blog. It's nice to see that you know what you want (spankings and such) and that you are getting what you want too.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes to you & YS,
jake