Sunday, November 10, 2013

Cold and Bored (and Spanked!)

I hate being cold. It is exactly as bad as being bored. When the two are combined, I've been known to cry. I kid you not! It's serious business, cold and bored.

Being the sometimes masochist that I am, I mentioned this to my sadistic Dominant, Malignus, some time ago. He apparently tucked this bit of information away for future reference.

I visited him in October, which is a time of year that is rather chilly in South Dakota. Much to his delight, this meant he got to use the wretched weather against me. I was told to bring warm clothes but that I had to ask his permission to wear them. This resulted in a fit of begging each and every time we went outside. I still retained my dignity, though... sort of.

To be fair (and avoid accusations of "That's too mean!" and "What if you'd gotten sick or injured?!"), I'd like to assure you that he never made me wear anything less than he himself was wearing and he always listens to me if I genuinely feel I'm in danger. And (as much as I hate to admit it), you can't get sick from being cold. The lower temperature actually inhibits the growth of bacteria. Why do you think hospitals are always so cold?! Anyway, this was in fact an exercise in making me suffer but did not in any way threaten my well-being. :)

On day 3 of my visit, he decided we would go for a walk outside in the cold, and we'd be traveling without the benefit of shoes or a coat. After a bit of whining and making sadface at him, we headed out. I was wearing yoga pants and a 3 quarter length t-shirt that wasn't very warm. We trudged out across the grassy lawn, and I felt the cold grass crunch under my feet. I was going to die. I knew it. It was too awful. I was COLD! I wrapped my long hair around my arms and was grateful for the extra protection. It reminded me of this squirrel, who clearly requires blankets and cuddles!

After shivering and looking as sad as possible for what probably lasted no more than 10-15 minutes, we headed back inside. The warmth of his apartment felt so good, and I was looking forward to wrapping up in a blanket with a warm drink and snuggles and Star Trek. Instead I heard him go into the bathroom and turn on the shower. He emerged smiling, which is never a good sign.

"Come here," he said, and extended his hand.

I ran behind the couch to hide, although I knew it wasn't a good idea to run from him. I realized what I'd done and started to panic. Instead of scolding me or chasing me down, however, he calmly waited for my head to peek up over the arm of the couch.

"I'm sorry," I said. "Please don't!"

He looked slightly amused and offered me an unexpected compromise. "Be a good girl and you'll get a nice, long handspanking after it's over."

My ears perked up. After all, is there really anything better than a long handspanking for being a good girl? Not in my world there isn't.

I slowly approached him and extended my arm so he could take it and lead me into the bathroom. The shower was on and the room was not steamy. He pulled back the curtain and pointed at the stream of cold water. "Get in," he instructed me. As slowly as possible, I stepped into the shower and immersed myself. My respiratory rate accelerated, and I sucked in a few short breaths before making myself calm down and accept my reality. I walked myself through the mental exercise he'd taught me to use.

I am cold. He wants me to be cold. I always have a choice, and I choose what he wants because that makes me happy. It really does make me happy. I want to be cold!

Calmly, I stuck my head under the awful stream and slowly turned, drenching every inch of me. My clothes clung to my skin and made me feel colder. Soon he appeared and put me in the back corner of the shower, leaving me to shiver as he departed again. I studied the grout and thought about how boring the tile looked. I couldn't hear anything except for the water falling, and I was cold. Cold. And. Bored. Oh my. 

After an eternity, he opened the curtain and removed the showerhead from its perch, spraying me from head to toe with the cold water. I endured it. "I love you," he assured me, and I replied similarly. In less than a moment, the water was warm and comforting and wonderful and all over me. When it stopped, he produced a towel and a dry bra and thong. I changed out of my wet clothes, dried myself, and put on the warm ones.

I emerged to find him waiting for me in the bedroom, looking proud and smiling that self-satisfied smile of his I love so much. "Thank you, Sir. I love you!" I exclaimed. "You're welcome," he replied and assured me he loved me too before taking me in his arms and warming me up. Before long I was placed over his lap, and I really did feel like a good girl as he spanked me. It was like all the cute bunnies, rainbows, snuggles, candy, and Christmas presents got together and happened to me at the same time, only with a spanking!


After the spanking, I was quite definitely floating. To make matters better, I then got all the cuddles. All of them. They were good cuddles! :)

Next he handed me my dry clothes, and I pulled them on slowly, avoiding my tender spots. They were warm! He'd put them in the dryer so they'd be extra toasty for me, and they were!

I dried my hair and then we headed out. He took me to a nice restaurant, and we had a lovely date. It was all romantic and stuff and I felt like the most loved girl in the entire place! I probably was. Regardless, I felt it. :)

The next day, it became apparent that the Dept of Health and Safety had visited and declared the shower to be un-inhabitable! *gasp*

He apparently had a different opinion on the matter. Thankfully, I like it when he wins.

<3

6 comments:

  1. Hi elee, hope this finds you well.
    I have to admit, this is my first time visiting your blog and WOW it's amazing! Really love your stories and pictures and definitely looks like you put a lot of work and love into what we all do best, great job!
    Looking forward to seeing more of your blog soon!
    -Jon Welts
    www.aspankoworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jon,

      Thank you so much! It means a lot to hear you like what you see so far! I've had fun documenting my adventures. :)

      Delete
  2. Cold water is a hard limit for me (long story) but I'm glad it ended well for you. Off to read more of your blog now :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cold water was rough, but it was just uncomfortable and not a hard limit for me. You'll be glad to know the rest of my blog is free of cold water! :)

      Delete
  3. Very nice:) That was a fun read. I dont think I could have endured that!! Props to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed it! It's a lot easier to endure awful things when it's with someone you trust. Plus, there was a good girl spanking to look forward to :P

      Delete