Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Love Our Lurkers Day!

Today is the 8th annual LOL (Love Our Lurkers) day, which is an event created by the lovely Bonnie over at My Bottom Smarts! Its purpose is to engage some of the silent readers who make up the majority of our blogging traffic but who may be too shy to say hello.

I've really only been blogging for a short time and doubt I've acquired many lurkers, so it feels sort of odd to be writing this particular post. That being said, I've already been astounded by the amount of traffic I've gotten from all over the world, and I'd love to know who you are! Besides, I think it's a wonderful idea and I want to participate, so I will! :)

To be honest, I was a lurker for WAY longer than I've been a blogger. I spent well over a decade poking about on the internet, fascinated by the various blogs that detail the wonderful world of spanking, and wishing I was brave enough to say hello. A little over a year ago, I did just that. It was far easier than I expected and I'm glad I did! Ultimately, interacting with the sites I enjoyed gave me the impetus to start my own blog and begin sharing some of my adventures with this wonderful community of ours.

Hello!


So if you're like me and spend more time than you'd like to admit silently scouring the internet for the stuff we love so much, let this be your excuse to peek out and say "hi!" It would make me all sorts of happy to hear from you!






Or perhaps you need some encouragement? After all, this is a spanking blog! And if you've read anything about me at all, you gotta know how much I love spankings! So, here's your carrot (don't worry, there's no stick - at least not for you!): 

For every comment I get on this post, my husband YS will give me one swat with this paddle. We'll then post the video for you to enjoy! So if you'd like to see my bottom paddled 'til it resembles the photo above, leave a short note or just a hello! It's kind of a win-win situation! <3

78 comments:

  1. Yay! The first one's on me!

    Happy LOL Day! I'm sooo glad you joined the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellee,

    Happy LOL 8 day and welcome to blogging!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fantastic deal to me. Who am I to argue? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because it IS a fantastic deal! More spankings is never a bad thing! :P Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  4. *rigs up automatic commenting device*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, that's cheating! I <3 you though, and thank you for the comment (or 2?)! *suspiciously eyes all the Anonymous comments for evidence of Heather-speak*

      Delete
  5. Nice comment Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you, Stacykins! Hooray for one more spank! <3

      Delete
  7. I just found your blog from a link on fetlife, and I love it! You seem like so much fun. :) Happy LOL Day, and I can't wait to read more from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you found your way over! :)

      Delete
  8. You'll never know who left you this one, but a good girl deserves all teh spankz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I appreciate the comment nonetheless, and I most especially appreciate the "good girl" affirmation!

      Delete
  9. Not really a lurker since I don´t think I have been here before!

    Added your site to my blog roll.

    paddle count: +1

    Cheers
    Chross

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by, adding to the paddle count, and adding me to your blog roll! There is lots of appreciation and even more enthusiastic exclamation points contained within this reply :P

      Delete
  10. Happy LOL Day, Ellee. First time here and am quite enjoying myself. Here's a swat on me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the extra swat and for dropping by to say hello! I hope you like what you see and stop by again!

      Delete
  11. Hi Ellee, love all your pictures on Fetlife and love your blog! Thank you for sharing. My only comment for the personalized paddle swat - HARDER! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... I'll have to pass that recommendation along to YS. Really, I will! :P Thank you for the nice comment, Mike!

      Delete
  12. Hey cutie! Welcome to the neighborhood, and to LOL Day. Ya know, normally I don't like to add to these swat counts, but I know you like that sort of thing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, I *do* like that sort of thing, so thank you for adding to my happy! Erica, I hope you know how many women you inspire, who aim to attain just a fraction of your awesome. Thank you so much for the comment and for the welcome. It means more than you know :)

      Delete
  13. I feel like I should somehow not be allowed to comment given my incentives. Hahaha too bad! *evil grin*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *insert footstomp* I'm pretty sure Beth and I should form a coalition of submissive loveys and oppose your addition to our counts. Only we both love you so much that you'd probably get your way anyhow... lucky effin' bastard, indeed <3

      Delete
  14. Hi Ellee,

    Look at you, thinking you didn't have any lurkers! Technically, I qualify because I haven't left a comment here before. Enjoy your first LOL Day celebration.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much, Bonnie! Beth was right, you're really really sweet. I also appreciate all you do for the blogging world (of spankos!), and I'm so glad I got to participate in the LOL Day celebration this year! <3

      Delete
  15. Happy LOL day! Have enjoyed your blog so far, looking forward to reading more,
    Blue_Shins x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Blue_Shins! I'm glad you're liking what you see so far :)

      Delete
  16. Surprisingly I qualify as a lurker because I have yet to leave a comment. I'm really looking forward to reading about, and hearing of, all of your wonderful exploits with your journey. As I have stated many times, you are a very special person who brings a lot of joy to a lot of people.

    I'd suggest "Molding" you, but I know that you would find a way to enjoy it ;)

    Good luck and congratulations on your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uncle Rich! YAAAAAAY! Thank you for commenting and endorsing the documentation of my silly adventures! :D Your words have always made me feel warm and fuzzy.

      I'd pretend to protest, but I probably would enjoy it :P

      *hearties*

      Delete
  17. You have a great blog! Enjoy a swat from me!
    *otkdesire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, otkdesire! I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far :)

      Delete
  18. I've really enjoyed reading through your blog, Ellee!
    *feisty_1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you've enjoyed the content so far. Thank you for commenting :)

      Delete
  19. 9x - 7i > 3(3x - 7u)

    because you give me lots of

    C43H66N12O12S2

    (Blogspot comments, apparently, won't permit subscript HTML tags. Because fuckery.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do the same to me, Sir, and I love you too <3

      Delete
  20. Luuurrrrrkkk! Ha ha ha ha! Love ur blog!!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you're enjoying the blog!

      Delete
  21. Never commented before. And actually this is my first visit. Your blog looks promising. How did I never notice it before looking through Bonnie's list today. I look forward to many happy returns. -- Karl Friedrich Gauss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  22. I recently heard about your blog and think it's wonderful! Happy LOL!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi there!
    So, I've followed your blog from day one and I absolutely LOVE it! I check for new stories all the time. You have an amazing talent! You're also so beautiful and have the perfect body, it makes me super jealous. You seem like an amazing person, and I would come off anon, but I'm really shy. Just wanted to let you know I love your blog! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and then I get super jealous! Happy Spankings, darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, this makes me all the sorts of happy. Thank you so much for all the nice compliments! No need to come off anon. That's the whole point of LOL day, anyway! It does mean a lot to me though :) I hope to keep writing content that you enjoy!

      Delete
  24. My sub asked me very nicely to comment. So happy lurker day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In that case thank you to you and your sub! :)

      Delete
  25. Hi Ellee!!! Happy LOL Day to you sweet girl!!! xoxox

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  26. A hearty paddle SWAT from me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will certainly think of you at swat number 28! <3

      Delete
  27. Yay! Have a smack from me!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Actually, just in case it is decided that each comment gets a swat vs. each commenter, have ANOTHER one from me.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, I'm pretty sure it's per commenter, but it's a nice thought! You are too adorable!

      Delete
  29. It's so awesome that you starting blogging! Your posts are super wonderful and I enjoyed reading them lots. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting! :D I'm really glad you like it so far. It's been lots of fun to write about all the good stuff :)

      Delete
  30. Stumbled on your blog from following you on FL and I just love reading about your adventures! Happy Spankings :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you made your way over here! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  31. Happy LOL Day and welcome to the blogosphere! I plan to go back and read your posts from the beginning to find out more about this ellee everyone is always raving about, but I need to finish my LOL Day comments first. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm glad to be here! I hope you like what you read :)

      Delete
  32. Wow, this is a popular blog for being new! I'm intrigued. Happy LOL Day, and I'll be back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by! I'm honestly shocked by the robust response. I hope you do come back! :)

      Delete
  33. ELLEE happy lol spanks dayfrom Tim,love and spanks.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Well nice to find your blog via Rich Windsor, you are charming and lovely and happy to add one spank with the paddle, great stuff.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rich is one of the best people out there! I'm glad you found your way over! We'll have to see if YS includes post-LOL day comments in the tally, although I have it from a very reputable source that he's mean and unfair, so we'll just have to see :P

      Delete
  35. Ellee, happy LOL Day, and I hope your husband gives you the swat for this comment in a bending-over position with your bottom well turned-up for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well have to see if he counts this one or not, but I'll almost certainly be in that position in a matter of hours!

      Delete
  36. You're such a good girl for writing your blog! I can't wait to see this spanking and the resulting bruises :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *beams* You'll certainly see the spanking soon <3

      Delete