Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thank you! (LOL 8 Day Paddling Video)


Love Our Lurker's day brought way more attention to my little blog than I ever expected. In all honesty, my biggest fear of offering an incentive spanking video was that I wouldn't get any comments and feel silly for trying. That definitely didn't happen, and I want to thank each and every one of you for saying "hello" and making me feel so welcome in the blogging community!

The comments mean more than you know, and I feel all sorts of happy about them, even if they each mean another swat! (YAY for another swat!) ^.^

Sooooooo....

Without further ado.....

The video itself!




In total, there were 39 comments. YS (because Beth Eisley is insightful and awesome and knows how mean and unfair he is) decided to count ALL the comments from the time the post was published until the video was made, including MULTIPLE comments from the same person!

I may protest too much, but I genuinely hope you enjoy it! :)

<3

33 comments:

  1. Wow, super cute!

    Great job Ellee, thanks for hanging in there through all 39, it looked pretty tough! :)

    ...and holy cow what a cute butt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was delightfully tough :)

      Delete
    2. Delightful is right! Scary and sexy at the same time! Marzi

      Delete
  2. You looked so freaking sexy in that little outfit. It was all I could do to keep from pinning you down then and there. The video turned out so well, I love it. And I love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you too! And I love all the sexy stuff you did to me when the camera was off and you did pin me down <3

      Delete
  3. I love the tights and heels--you look gorgeous! And you may possibly have the cutest voice ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you, sweet girl! It was an occasion to dress up for :P

      Delete
  4. So cute! And I want those stockings...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Erica! I got them from Macy's about 2 months ago. They're one of the rare pair of thigh highs that actually stay up without garters. Even with kicking!

      Delete
  5. No way I could have lasted through all 39, well done! Gorgeous and adorable at the same time :)
    Blue_Shins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strangely, I always find it easier to take more when it's for a reason, and even moreso when I know it'll be watched. I'm glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  6. That makes me extra happy because it means that TWO of those smacks are from me! Muahaha. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. how freaking cute are you i can't stand it i can't stand it i can't stand it :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray for Ellee! LOL Day has never been any better!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Bonnie! Yay for spankings! LOL Day is a great idea. I'm glad I got to join in this year :D

      Delete
  9. Congrats on taking all 39! I'm not sure I could do the same and definitely not with adorable purrs! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was fun and YS knows how to evenly distribute them, so definitely bearable :)

      Delete
  10. What could be better than a super cute girl do a great job of taking a spanking? Hope to see lot more of your videos. When I am spanking a girl, of just watching, seeing the girl kicking her feet around in the air is a super turn on. You must have been a soccer player in a previous life. LOVED IT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your outfit is adorable. :) Nice video!

    ReplyDelete
  12. best spanking video ever. keep them coming!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful clip to cheer a joyless November day - thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  14. are you guys going to do a spanksgiving day?

    ReplyDelete
  15. You had big whacks ,nice spanky blog ,best,Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely...is "ow,ow,ow" your preferred way of counting spanks?What if he lost count?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I bet you had more fun than the lurkers did ... that night!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on taking all the swats on your nice behind I love you and your videos

    ReplyDelete