Sunday, January 19, 2014

And Now For Something Completely Different (Video)

Aftermath
Well, maybe not completely different, but here is a tale of an adventure that was quite different for me!

Last July, I attended a small cabin party with YS, BethEisley, and a bunch of our friends. It was wonderful, and we had lots of fun. I had some really fantastic experiences there, which I really need to blog about (and will in the not so distant future).

One of these highlights was my last scene of the weekend, which was with StrictDave. It involved a lot of straps and ended with a whipping, the results of which are shown above. If you've ever seen StrictDave wield a single-tail, you'd probably remember it. He has remarkable accuracy, and it's just fascinating to see a person use an implement with such practiced skill.

First, some background: I drop hard after parties. Really hard. I find it especially difficult after a really great weekend with people who make me feel at ease with who I am. This was one of those weekends, and I was already anxious about it. Normally, I combat this after-party sadfest with a good dose of serious spanking just prior to leaving. I've found that the lasting soreness keeps me from getting too low as I travel home and allows me to focus on how lucky I am to hurt so good. It's a nice trick and one I try to utilize whenever possible. Thus far, I'd depended on Malignus to meet this particular need, and since he wasn't there, I was worried about finding such an outlet.

I'd expressed my concern to both Beth and Heather, and they'd each encouraged me to approach StrictDave about it. I did, and after spending a good while discussing my prior experiences and getting a solid understanding of my expectations and limits, he agreed. YAY! At this point, I'd played with StrictDave on a few occasions, and I'd watched him play with others a bunch of times. While I'd never had a particularly intense scene with him before, I knew I wanted one and felt comfortable enough pursuing it.

When the time came, we headed into one of the bedrooms. Heather joined us and sat in a nearby chair with my puppy in her lap to enjoy the show. Soon I found myself placed over a pile of pillows on the bed and treated to all manner of goodness. He used a variety of straps on me, occasionally taking my legs and flipping me around to get a better angle. I slipped into a wonderfully receptive head-space as I found myself effortlessly lifted, repositioned, and struck repeatedly with just the right rhythm and force. He'd occasionally bite me, and I'd cry out, feeling pinned and vulnerable and thrilled all at once. Apparently the sounds of my yelping lulled Heather to sleep as she sat curled up in her chair making snugglenaps with my dog. I was in no position to realize it at the time, but when she told me later, it kind of made my heart swell. You know you've got the right sort of friends when the sound of your screams are more effective than ambien! ;)

Nijntje!
After going through a considerable amount of implements that left me sore but not quite finished, he paused and asked me if I'd like to try the single-tail. Ooooh. I did! It was scary and I'd never been whipped with anything like that before, but I was utterly intrigued and in the perfect mindset to have such an experience.

In Vegas a few months earlier, he'd thrown the single-tail at my stuffed bunny "Nijntje" and landed every stroke just below her little cotton tail. At BBW I'd asked him to let me feel it, and he did, lightly brushing my skin with the tip of the whip each time he'd throw it. Both of these experiences demonstrated how much control he had over the implement, which made it seem less haphazard. The truth is I felt quite safe, so I agreed and was once again propped up over a pile of pillows. At some point, YS stopped by to see what we were doing and recorded the following video:


The whip surprised me. It's 7.5-8 feet long, giving it a lot of room to fly through the air and crack loudly above its target. He'd alternate between throwing it just above my body and making perfect contact with my skin. The technique created an intense psychological experience that honestly outmatched the physical pain of each stroke. In the video, the whip moves so quickly that you can't always see where it lands. Subjectively, it feels like it's everywhere at once, surrounding my body and then randomly diving down to leave a sharp impression. I can imagine that description could sound utterly terrifying. In reality, it was comforting. I relaxed into the idea that I wasn't in control of when or where it landed, and it ceased to concern me.

It's a powerful feeling to let go of that last nagging worry that often plagues harder scenes. Perhaps it was influenced by my soaring levels of endorphins and adrenaline, but it was refreshing. I found myself laughing joyfully as the whipping concluded, and I enjoyed the last few moments of calm before I had to come back to the present and use my words again.

Soon thereafter, I was being inspected by StrictDave, YS, Stacykins, and Heather, and I learned that I presented quite the sight. I was still floating back from the experience and was actually surprised to learn that I was bleeding. It simply didn't feel like it had been that severe. The photo at top tells another story, although it doesn't show my enormous smile.

But where there is broken skin, there is tegaderm, and the Owie Owl Pack was on hand! StrictDave cleaned me up and applied an ample amount of tegaderm to my injured backside so I wouldn't get blood on the furniture. The aftercare was nice, and I gently rejoined reality before heading upstairs to join YS and Beth in bed.

4 days later...
The next morning, I woke up on my tummy. It hurt to move, and my skin complained as it stretched. It was perfect. We said our  goodbyes and loaded ourselves into the car to make the 4 hour drive home. YS insisted that I sit on my bottom and wear a seat-belt the entire way home, so I felt each and every bump. As he navigated and Beth napped, I felt myself float off on a second endorphin high that was brought about by the act of sitting. :D

7 days later...









And this, my friends, is why I like to get the happy beaten into me before leaving a party. Instead of dropping, I get to float, and it lasts longer than you'd think. I was sore for over a week and sported a nice reminder for some time to come. YS diligently applied vitamin E to my marks for the weeks to follow, and they faded nicely. I can hardly make them out these days.

I feel like I say this too often, but I am an awfully lucky girl, and I'm all kinds of grateful for the fun I get to have. <3

8 comments:

  1. This was certainly a memorable experience. Your coos of delight as you were being hit were adorable. I remember when I came upon your scene all I could think was "She has to have video of this!" I'm glad I was there to capture the moment. Your cute little butt has healed up very nicely as well. I love you, and I love you having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the best husband in the entire world. You know me so well and take such good care of me. Thank you for always encouraging me to explore myself <3

      Delete
  2. The video of you being whipped is mesmerizing. I sampled whipping at a demonstration booth a couple months ago and want to try more. Yay for happy Ellee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like that I have video to remember the experience. If you're interested in whipping, I would definitely recommend that you try it with somebody who knows what they're doing. :)

      Delete
  3. still one of my favourite whipping vid ever...

    ReplyDelete