Saturday, February 15, 2014

Heartie Day and Spankings (Video)!

Hearties and flowers and spankings, oh my!
I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day! As some know well, I am a big fan of hearties and chocolate, so naturally Heartie Day is one of the best holidays ever. Besides, I've always enjoyed celebrating how much love there is in my life, and it gives me an excuse!

YS and I both got to work from home on Friday, so we had the entire day to be together. We got to cuddle in the morning, and he presented me with a new pair of pretty BedHead pajamas, which I decided I would wear for the rest of the day. We exchanged gifts, wandered downstairs, and he had a bouquet of 2 dozen pink roses along with a box of chocolate waiting for me. I promptly got into the box of chocolate. I'm telling you, breakfast chocolate is highly underrated!

YS is really good at Valentine's day. He can pull it off like nobody I've ever known, but I'm pretty sure I know why. When we were 18, celebrating our first Valentine's day together, I went all out, and he kinda dropped the ball. He arrived to an 18 year old ellee wrapped in a thin strand of ribbon that had hearties dangling from it. I'd also baked him a heart shaped red velvet cake from scratch and stood nearly naked beside it with a smile. He was floored by the effort I put into the day, and he felt like a jerk for having nothing planned for me. Ever since then, I've been treated to the most wonderful Valentine's celebrations. He thinks about it months in advance, and he's always just perfect.

That evening, he informed me of our dinner plans and when we had to be there. I donned one of my new pairs of panties for the occasion and curled my hair. Of course no heartie day is complete without a spanking! We enjoyed a bottle of champagne, I selected a heart shaped paddle, and we set up the video camera so we could share the fun! Oh, and I'm wearing the pajama top he got me cause it's the snuggliest!


After that, we finished dressing and went out to eat at a nice new restaurant in town that ended up being fantastic. He surprised me with a pretty necklace while we were waiting for the main course to arrive, and I immediately put it on. He does that frequently, and yet it always takes me by surprise!

Following dinner, we were still feeling pretty frisky, and I did get 2 new pairs of vday panties, so we ended up making a second video!

6 comments:

  1. Even if I hadn't been caught so unprepared that first time I think I would still be just as into Valentine's day as I am. I love you so freaking much and it's an excellent excuse to show you that. I love you more today than I ever have, and I'm glad to have spent my 13th Valentine's day with you. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As am I. You are the most wonderful husband in the world. You always make me feel loved. <3

      Delete
  2. You two are just my fav :) -heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so cute! Love the heart-shaped paddle--I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whay not on the BARE bottom?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elleeeeeeeee.. You are just so cute, Disney must have modelled all his princesses on you!
    What a nice Valentines touch the heart-shaped paddle was.

    ReplyDelete