Sunday, January 18, 2015

A Weekend Getaway With My Love

Recently, YS and I decided to steel away for a weekend just to ourselves. Obviously, Sherman the Yorkie came along too, but that goes without saying! YS found us a place that was nestled into the side of a mountain in rural Virginia, far away from civilization and surrounded by woods as far as the eye could see. At night, we got into the hot tub and could hear coyotes howling all around us as we stared up into the dark sky and marveled at the abundance of stars we could see given the complete lack of light pollution. It was perfect.

We spent way too much time in that hot tub (not really), just enough time in bed (well, I could never spend enough time in bed with my baby), and enjoyed cooking for each other and playing shuffle-board in the basement until I got cranky about losing. Everybody knows the best solution for a cranky ellee is a spanking, so then we did that! ;)


Sherman looked on until he got bored (the poor little dog has probably witnessed more spankings than your typical lifetime fetlife supporter, so he's not easily impressed). So once we were finished, we decided to reward him for his patience and gear our activities in a more dog-friendly direction. Ok, after one more dip in the hot tub and a frolic around the house. I mean, really, we were half naked and I had a red bottom, what were we supposed to do?!

But then the three of us bundled up and headed out. We took a little trail down to the river and with Sherman as our enthusiastic guide-dog, we discovered that just beneath our cabin was a mysterious looking cave! Me being the feerless adventure-seeker that I am, I was all ready to get down on my belly and go find me some bear-friends, but YS said no. :'( At least Sherman and I got a good look though! Wouldn't you want to see what's inside?!

Afterwards, we headed back to the cabin and decided to warm up in the best way possible!

2 comments:

  1. I loved every minute being in the cabin with you. You are my baby and I had such an awesome time. Romance, entertainment, cooking, the whole thing was just amazing. I can't think of a better way to spend a weekend than with my darling. I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, it sounds like you had a good time. I love to see a girl kicking her legs around during a spanking, you did a great job of it in this video. You are a beautiful girl and I love the way you take a spanking. Hope to see more of you.
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete