Wednesday
YS and I didn't want to miss any of the fun, so we headed up to Atlantic City on Wednesday. We arrived in the hotel around 8pm and got settled in. Many of our friends were already there, and BethEisley was due to arrive in a few hours, but we weren't quite ready to leave our room. YS and I love attending parties together, but we usually spend great chunks of time apart so we can catch up with friends we rarely get to see. We like it this way, but we also wanted to get our fix of each other before the party really began.
I changed into something sexy I'd purchased just for my husband, and he set up the video camera and recorded my very first spanking of the weekend. It was perfect and left me nicely warmed up for the many spankings that lay ahead! Afterwards, we had other sorts of fun, but those pictures are a bit more private! ;)
After spanking me into my happy place and sending me into a frenzy of goodness, we quickly rinsed off and headed upstairs to join the others. There were lots of hugs before we all went down to the bar and settled into some nice conversations. YS eventually set out to retrieve Beth from the airport, and I stuck with StrictDave, who showed me how to gamble at the slot machines! After a few rounds, we went back to my room so I could give him something I'd made for him, and I got my second spanking of the party! Glowing from both ends, I was happily escorted back to the suites upstairs, where I earned a few more smacks before calling it a night. Sometime before dawn I snuck back into my room and snuggled under YS's left arm. Beth was breathing softly on his other side, and I was as content as could be. Happy happy happy.
Thursday
I woke up Thursday morning with that invincible feeling of having the entire party ahead of me. I cuddled in bed for as long as I could with YS and Beth before we had to get up and start moving. We made our way down to the Margaritaville restaurant for lunch and enjoyed good company before changing into our bathing suits and wandering over to the Ocean Tower for Richard Windsor's pool party. Beth and I sat on each of YS's hands as he shuttled us about the pool and clung to each other when he got too rough. He intermittently kissed one of us, and we got rather lost in the loveliness of being together like this.
Soon, I headed for the stairs so I could dry off and send a couple texts. As I treaded through the shallow end, I was suddenly met with a spash of water to the face. In front of me stood a grinning 4 year old girl, who pointed at me and asked me my name. "I'm ellee" I replied. "Who's that one?" she asked as she pointed over my shoulder to Beth. "Oh, that's Beth" I answered warily. "That boy kissed your tummy. I saw him" she accused. "He did!" I replied, "but he's my husband, so he's allowed to do that." She considered my answer and countered with "I saw him kissing her too. He kissed her on the mouth." I assured her they were just cuddling and hurried out of the pool. Convinced we'd just contributed to the corruption of a minor, I avoided further eye contact and tried to be discrete, but she managed to corner Beth later for a similar conversation. So I'm sure her parents got to answer a lot of uncomfortable questions later that day, and for that, I'm rather embarrassed.
After splashing around in the pool for a couple hours, we showered and joined an ever-growing crowd at the Landshark cafe for early registration. It was so nice to see so many new and familiar faces, and I could barely get beyond the entryway because of all the hugs! Eventually YS and Beth headed back to our room, and I accompanied StrictDave on a quest for pizza. Once full, we headed up to the suites, where I would get to be his demo girl for a single-tail whipping in the unique implement demonstration. This event was really fun! StrictDave put a pillow on the floor at his feet for me to sit on and placed his hand on my head while I watched the first two scenes in awe. The gesture put me right into a passive headspace as I watched the other scenes unfold. LilBluBunny lay over the foot of the bed and reacted beautifully to DrLectr's famous double strapping. At the same time, Ten was tied naked to a door and looked gorgeous as FLAPaddler flogged her back and bottom until she flushed a rosy pink. To say it was difficult deciding where to look is an understatement.
I've only felt a whip one other time, when StrictDave and I played last summer, but I wasn't the least bit nervous. I was bubbling over with anticipation. For my birthday last month, he'd given me a plastic hello kitty egg filled with crackers (the twisted, knotted nylon twine at the very end of the whip), and I especially wanted to feel the thicker yellow one. I produced it for him and he tied it to the end of a 5 foot braided bull-whip (7.5 feet in total length) that he'd chosen for the event in addition to a 4 foot and a 5 foot snakewhip, which each respectively measured 5 and 7 feet in total length. I couldn't stop smiling as I imagined how it would feel on impact. I wouldn't be comfortable being whipped by just anybody, but Dave is incredibly precise when it comes to anything I've ever witnessed or experienced, and I knew he wouldn't take me any further than I wanted to go at the beginning of a party. So there was nothing but excitement.
When it was time, he positioned me so that I was leaning up against the headboard of the bed with a pile of pillows pushing my bottom out and cushioning my upper body against the wooden frame. He quickly warmed me up with a brisk hand-spanking and then stepped back to start the demo. I relaxed into the pillows as I heard the first *crack* and arched my back in anticipation. He barely brushed the tip across my bottom before snapping it a bit harder, creating a nice stinging sensation that left me anxious for the next one. I wasn't disappointed in the least, and I enjoyed every moment. As he neared the end, he grabbed me by the ankle and pulled me to the edge of the bed, where he continued with a slightly different technique. In the end, my bottom stung all over, and there was barely a mark to show for it aside from the general dark-pink glow. I had no idea a whipping could be like that! I practically floated off the bed and was in a very happy place for the rest of the night.
I bounced down the hall and into Dirk's suite, where I ran into Ty, who had surprised everyone by showing up that afternoon. Since we had officially exchanged pleasantries earlier in the evening, it was obviously time for him to spank me, so with a tiny bit of sass I inquired as to whether or not he planned on doing so. He answered my question by escorting me to a nearby bed and depositing me over his knee. He then proceeded to spank me quite firmly, leaving me squirming and cautiously eying the set of toys sitting nearby. Since it was just Thursday, he let me off fairly easily, but it was a pleasure to finally get to play!
I eventually made my way back to Joe and Ten's suite and had a nice scene with Dirk. I was pretty worn out already, so after a nice warmup with his hand, he used a soft strap very gently over my bottom and thighs. It felt like a massage and was such a nice sensation as I relaxed into it. He ran his hands over my back and all the tension left me. It was exactly what I needed just then, and like lots of good scenes, we finished with a nice conversation and some cuddles.
By now it was getting late, and people were heading off to bed. Kor-E managed to snag me as he was retiring for the night and gave me one of my favorite things of all time, a bedtime spanking! He put me over his lap and scooted the chair over enough so I could see my reflection in the window. There's something exciting about seeing myself get spanked, and I loved it! Of course the spanking ended with me dangling over his left knee, feet and arms off the floor, while he finished with a flurry of particularly hard swats that left me squealing in the air. Such fun!
Nearly spanked out, I flopped down on a sofa with StrictDave and enjoyed a bit of down time before getting my second wind. For some reason, we decided it was the perfect time for MFIs, and it was! MFIs, or Medial Femoral Imprints, are just what they sound like. You may know them as "thigh turkeys" from my previous posts, but Dave's MFIs are a bit different. They end with a handprint on my inner thigh, but the process is designed for maximal efficacy. I'm kind of in awe of how much I like them! I sat on a pillow on the countertop and received two to each of my inner thighs. As you can see in the photo, they blossomed into distinct handprints, complete with finger-shaped welts that nearly spanned the length of my femur. The instant sensation was startlingly painful, and the endorphins shot through me immediately. As nice as that was, the best part was watching them turn pretty colors and evolve over the weekend. A week later, I still have some slight bruising to remind me of the happy memory.
![]() |
| Medial Femoral Imprints, courtesy of StrictDave |





What an excellent recounting of your adventures.
ReplyDeleteI loved our time together on the first night. You are such an incredibly sweet and sexy girl, having you all to myself for that evening despite all the fun that you could have been having otherwise was very special to me. You are the sexiest little thing, I cannot express how much you do it for me. Rawr.
I'm glad to read about how much fun you had too. You are right that we miss each other for large swaths of time at these things. It's fun to hear about all the things you do when I'm not there.
I love you very much, this is a sweet post.
I loved reading this. I am so glad that you and YS had such a good time on your first night in AC :)
ReplyDeleteAnd that you had a great time overall :) Yay for fun and happy!
xoxo
~Stacy