Sunday, June 8, 2014

Double the Strapping, Double the Fun!

This year at 50 Freaks in Las Vegas, NV, I found myself feeling a bit frisky on Saturday night. I'd spent most of the day running around spending time with friends, celebrating Dirk's birthday with a surprise party, and having extra special girl time, and now I wanted to play. As I returned to the party suite, YS approached me and said he'd been looking for me. Apparently he and Robert Wolf had been chatting and wanted to team up for a double strapping. Yesssss!

Of all the things to be spanked with, I'd have to say leather is almost always my favorite, especially high quality leather like you'll find in The London Tanner's collection. To my heart's delight, they each produced one of these fine straps and escorted me to the back bedroom. I lay over a pile of pillows on the bed, and the next few minutes were filled with squeals, trills, and the best kinds of ouchiness that had me struggling to hold still by the end. It was all kinds of lovely, and took me exactly where I wanted to be. :)

BethEisley was kind enough to record the scene, so please enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Great scene, you're a beautiful girl and I love the way you take a spanking. I specially like the kicking and leg action. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the aftercare was as impressive as the double strapping. Obviously you trust and YS trusts you to use your safe word. With admiration, Jon

    ReplyDelete